Taos Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing, and more
Taos is a world-class alpine skiing destination. Yet our winter wonderland also offers Nordic skiing, winter hiking, and casual snowshoe fun. The right base layers can wick away the sweat and a good outer layer can keep you warm.
We feature the top skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, and winter sports brands you recognize and trust. Come in and let us help you select your wide range of winter clothing, footwear, and gear.
TMO top checklist
- Sun protection (always)
- Water bottle or bladder to stay hydrated (always)
- Comfortable, supportive footwear
- Sweat-wicking socks (synthetic or merino wool; no cotton)
- Base layers (tops and bottoms) for warmth
- Water-proof or water-resistant outer layers
- Day pack