Taos Rafting, Paddling, Kayaking – We’ve Got You Covered
Paddling the Rio Grande is an exquisite adventure you won’t forget. Paddling solo in a kayak or on a guided raft, you can expect to get wet. But if you’re dressed right, the splashes of the Rio won’t ruin your day.
We feature the top brands you recognize and trust. Come in and let us help you select your wide range of water sports clothing, footwear, and gear.
TMO top watersports checklist
- Sun protection (always)
- Water bottle to stay hydrated (always)
- Rubber sandals with straps (not flip flops)
- Quick-drying clothing (synthetic or merino wool; no cotton)
- Rain jacket and pants (water protection)
- Dry sacks for personal belongings
- Light jacket or sweater for post-paddle